onsdag 25 augusti 2010

MyLifeIsAverage.com

"Today, I was at my friend's house. Her little sister was eating with her fingers when their dad walked in and asked: "Where are your manners? Were you born in a barn?" To this she replied: "No. But Jesus was." I wish I was that cool when I was six. MLIA."

"Today I told my brother that I bought him something special from Target and to go look in the grocery bags. He came back wearing a new towel around his shoulders like a cape. He thanked me profusely and then ran up the stairs making super hero flying sounds. He's 17. I'm thinking about returning the video game that was supposed to be his gift. MLIA"

"Today, my brother told me that I talked in my sleep. What exactly did I say? You're in grave danger Harry Potter. MLIA"

"I was riding a public bus today and this old guy in normal clothes with a long beard, glasses shaped like a half-moon and sparkly eyes came on the bus. When he noticed I was staring at him, he jumped, and looking shocked, nearly fell over. I grinned and then he smiled back. I'm convinced I met Dumbledore in Muggle clothings! MLIA"

"The other day I was sleeping on the couch, while my family was in the room. I talk alot in my sleep so it was normal for me, but my parents didnt know so they started a conversation with me. Apperently, I killed a bull and when my parents asked how, my only answer was " im that awsome" MLIA"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar